Friday, November 27, 2009

More pictures

So we have been slowly getting into our groove of feeding, sleeping, eating and the like. Things were a little tough but I think we are getting the swing of it. I haven't found the time to put up as many pictures as I would like or write about our experience or draw little cartoons of the funny things yet but I think over Christmas we should have it down pat so Ill do it then. Here are some random pictures from the first week of Bella life. Rach and I were blown away at how powerful our love for our daughter is. It's absolutely frightening and so wonderful at the same time. This little life suddenly becomes your world and though they are so small your world becomes so very huge. My daughter is my heaven.













BELLA FRANCESCA
was born at 9:40pm on Wed. Nov. 18th at 7lbs/7oz and 21 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment