Thursday, November 5, 2009

And now for THE BABIES ROOM!!!

So we've been constantly been saying, "We're working on the babies room." Well to all of you have heard this time after time I thought I would bring you through the process of painting, "the Babies room." It was an ambitious effort by the two of us but it turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you all so much for you additions to our daughters room. Look close it's all there folks.




Why don't we just paint it pink? Well because honey I have this great idea for different shades of pink stripes. It's gonna be awesome! I'll just work on it before and after my full time job! I'm a genius!!




Family FUN!






AND THEN FINALLY!!!










It's such a nice warm, inviting room. Thank you all for your help in making this an incredible room for Bella.

To all those who have helped us by moving, purchasing, understanding, suggesting, nudging, listening, empathizing and lending a hand you all helped calm our nerves. From the bottom of our hearts.

THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment